Thursday, April 23, 2015

Almost there

We are about to start the construction of the pocket/hand warmer today but we realized we were missing a piece. 
 
Today I asked my dad if we could work on it because all of this is his stuff I am using so he said yes. After that we set it all up and was seeing if we were missing anything and we were. 

I am not going to tell you what we are missing or any of the ingredients we are going to use until we have everything we need to complete this. Trust me, it will be doing it sometime soon. 
Leave a comment down below if you have any questions about my genius hour.
  

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Interested in hearing more, are you going to make enough for the class to take and put them too use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete