Monday, April 13, 2015

change

Well I am not able to get ahold of  a weapon for my genus hour so I desided to keep the driving questin of "How can I expand my skills and knowledge" and try to make a pocket warmer. You know those things that you put in you pocket or your boots or gloves to warm them up. Yea, I think that you shouldn't waste your money on something that you can make for penneys.

I will be telling you what everything that it has and how you put it together to get it to work. I will also be telling you what evrything does and how it does that. If you have any questins about this topic, feel free to let me know.

I am so sorry about the genius hour swich. I just didn't have the right equipment to complet the project. So, I will be keeping the same driving questin, but the project is diffrent.

1 comment: