Tuesday, April 7, 2015

          This is my first day working on my genius hour. what I will be doing is dissembling and reassembling a rifle. I am not sure which rifle I will be doing but, when I find out, I will let you know. But, for this genius hour, I won't just be taking apart a gun, I will be looking at the history of this gun and looking at what this gun has been though.
       
          Today I will be talking to my dad about letting my borrow one of his guns. I want to use an SKS or an AR-15 or maybe even a shotgun. I have a bolt action 410 shotgun but it is not a huge challenge because I have taken this thing apart a million times, so I have that gun down to a science.

          If anyone has a suggestion on what gun I should do, please let me know. I  am open to ant type of gun. Pistol, rifle, shotgun, assault rifle, so pretty much anything. My driving question for my genius hour is how can I improve my knowledge of firearm.

1 comment: